BRESSER MikroCam II 20 MP 1“ microscope camera
The BRESSER MikroCam II 20 MP 1“ microscope camera is the professional solution when it comes to microscope imaging.
This camera has a big 1" sensor (image area 13,6 x 8,8 mm); this is the biggest sensor of the MikroCam camera range. With this camera it is possible to document roughly the same field of view as it can be seen through the eyepiece (e.g. when using a 10x / 22mm). Other models will cover only 50% or less of the eyepiece field of view.
The Sony® IMX183 CMOS-sensor is very sensitive and has extremely low image noise, which makes this camera especially suitable for contrast methods like dark field or phase contrast.
The MikroCam Lab II software comes with a wide range of professional functions, e.g. measurements in live view (calibration slide needed), mosaic, Focus-Stacking (for improved depth of field). All automatic funktions (exposure time, gain, white balance etc) can be adjusted manually as well.
Due to the big sensor size the camera willnot work with all microscope models. It might be possible that the optics will not illuminate the full sensor, so you experience vignetting. Usually this can be resolved by using the optional 1x optical adapter (item no. 5914001).
Please note that this camera model is not suitable for the stereo microscope BRESSER Science ETD-201. It will cover only a small field of view.
- Robust metal housing
- Prodessional software suite including measurements, dark and bright field calibration, focus stacking, mosaic and more
- Save images and video, including timelapse
- compatible to most microscopes
- Highspeed USB 3.0 connection for high frame rate
- Modern Sony® IMX183 Sensor
- 1/4" connector
- C-Mount adapter, compatible with c-mount lenses
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- camera body
- USB 3.0 cable
- 23,2 mm, 30 mm und 30,5 mm adapter
- Software for imaging and processing (Windows compatible)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2,8 GHZ dual Core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB free harddisk space
- CD or DVD disk drive
- USB 3.0
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Data transmission||via USB cable|
|Sensor type||CMOS Color|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||68 mm|
|Total width||68 mm|
|Total height||46 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||300 g|